I am a certified business consultant with a strong commitment to fostering the growth of businesses. Currently, I am engaged with three esteemed governmental programs in Germany – INQA, BAFA and Coaching BONUS. Through these initiatives, I offer powerful support to Start-Ups, Entrepreneurs and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the country.
If your business is based in Germany, you may be eligible to apply for a grant that can potentially cover up to 80% of your counseling expenses. This financial assistance can significantly ease the burden of investing in professional guidance and tailored strategy for your business.
My approach to consulting is characterized by interactivity and iteration. I believe in a multidisciplinary approach, focusing on goals and seeking practical solutions to the challenges you may face. I offer consultations in both German and English. Furthermore, I provide flexibility in my services by offering both online and offline consultations.
To determine if your company qualifies for these invaluable business coaching grants, please take a moment to review the criteria provided below.
INQA-Coaching for Germany-based Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
For many businesses, keeping pace with the rapid digital changes in the world of labour is a challenge. INQA coaching assists companies with up to 249 employees in finding tailored strategies for new work, digitalisation and innovation. Up to 80 percent of the consulting costs can be covered by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
Please check the following checklist to determine if your company is eligible for support:
- Legal Structure: Your company is legally independent, falls into the category of liberal professions, or is a nonprofit organization.
- Location: Both your company’s registered office and workplace are located in Germany (in the federal state of the INQA advisory office or in an adjacent federal state).
- Number of Employees: Your company has at least 1 full-time, social security-insured employee (in the last fiscal year before the start of the consultation and during the INQA coaching) and a total of fewer than 250 employees (measured in annual work units).
- Revenue: Your company has an annual revenue of no more than 50 million euros or an annual balance sheet total of no more than 43 million euros.
- Year of Establishment: Your company has been in existence for at least 2 years in the market, or in the case of a change in legal form, the founding date is more than 5 years ago (for grant purposes).
BAFA-Förderung for Germany-based companies
Do you further want to grow your company with the BAFA-Förderung consulting? Are you just getting started as an entrepreneur? You might want support in business process to help you accelerate your growth. To help you with that, Germany offers to fund up to 90% of the consultation costs.
BAFA (Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control) is an important central coordination point for most SMEs, since it offers multiple support programmes to help these companies sharpen their competitive edge. An important task is the promotion of advisory services. Financial aid is granted for start-up counselling and general advisory services, for example issues of business management, finances, strategy and process organisation relating to the management of the company.
Coaching BONUS for Berlin-based companies and start-ups from creative industry
Are you a Start-up based in Berlin working in Creative Industries such as Fashion, Design, Arts, Culture, Software, Architecture or Advertisement? Are you interested in a solution-oriented business coaching on business plan, marketing, sales strategy or digital transformation for your company? For founders and entrepreneurs in the initial phase every euro counts. The state of Berlin offers financial grants for business coaching.
Coaching BONUS is a funding program that provides Berlin-based companies with a grant for coaching services. Coaching Bonus has been running an innovative coaching programme since March 2008, which is aimed specifically at businesses in the creative sector. Depending on the age of the company, the possible support amounts to up to 80 percent of the coaching fee.
Please feel free to drop me a line in case you have any questions applying for the grant.